Product Management Festival is committed to providing a safe and welcoming experience for everyone. Please take a few minutes to familiarise yourself with our Code of Conduct — all conference participants are expected to abide by it.
Product Management Festival is committed to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks. Conference participants — including speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and attending media — violating these rules may be sanctioned or removed from the event, without a refund, at the discretion of the organisers.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for or encouraging any of the above behaviour
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. We expect participants to abide by this code of conduct at all Product Management Festival venues and conference-related social activities.
If you are being harassed, or witness harassment of someone else, please contact a member of Product Management Festival staff immediately. Staff members are readily identifiable by their ‘PMF’ white t-shirts, and will immediately contact one of the conference organisers to handle incidents. You can also make a report directly to the organisers — contact details are published below.
Organiser contact details:
info at productmanagementfestival.com