Lessons Learned: 5 Things I Wished I’d Known When I Started Out
What lessons do you wish you knew when you started your career? What advice would you give your younger self if you had the chance?
In this talk, we will cover five lessons learned from years of doing technical product and program management at companies ranging from industry giants like Microsoft to mid-sized tech companies going through explosive growth (like Hulu) and small startups (ZEFR).
- Early Project Mistakes – what working with business development, customer support and legal taught me about product launches
- Find a trusted mentor as early as possible
- Being effective as a program manager in a startup
- Making your influence and impact felt
- Evolving as the industry changes