Innovating the Core – How Product Management is Changing Oslo’s Public Transport
Ruter reached 60 percent digital ticket sales years before anyone else. But our systems were ancient and our processes where mostly based around traditional waterfall software development. With Uber and Google threatening to marginalize our business we have had to turn everything upside down.
From incubating on the side, through design sprinting and corporate startup product management is now taking us close to the finish line. Learn how we have transformed a state owned company:
– Where did we fail the last couple of year or two?
– How did we turn it around?
– What tools, methods and processes had the best effect?
3 Key Learnings:
1. How to innovate in a large corporation
2. How to use PM tools to align a state owned company
3. How to move fast in a slow environment