- What is the program?
- PMF has partnered with INSEAD, one of the leading business schools in the world, to offer a 5-day executive-level program at INSEAD’s Fontainebleau and Singapore campuses that provide accelerated leadership talent development from award-winning INSEAD faculty and advanced PM-specific sessions from PM executives at the top technology companies.
- Who is it for? Who is teaching it?
- Chief Product Officers, Head of Product, VP of Products and similar title levels
- Rising senior product leaders transitioning to executive product roles
- INSEAD Assistant Professor, Noah Askin, will be teaching the leadership courses. Product Management leaders will teach the PM-specific sessions.
- Why should I attend this program?
- As product executives advance in their careers, the type of responsibilities they face grow. Part of the program will involve real cases from leading digital companies. Attendees will learn from the leading tech companies how they organize, lead, and run PM from an executive’s standpoint. And PM execs also have to focus more on topics such as influencing and shaping organizations, leading without authority, communicating at the board level, and more. A standard PM education is insufficient at this point and so we have partnered with INSEAD, which has experience teaching these topics at the executive level.
for more information, to download a marketing flyer, or to apply. Please contact PMF for any questions.