Product Management Festival’s 2020 schedule is online. Here are 7 reasons for why you don’t want to miss this year’s event:
1. Experience Risk-Free Participation with our new Hybrid edition: Attend and fully immerse yourself in the conference experience, listen to the talks of your choice from parallel tracks, and network with each other in person, from around various Zurich locations, online, or a combination of these. You get to choose. Learn more about our hybrid experience here.
2. Make meaningful connections: Make new meaningful connections with the people with whom you share your love for Product Management. Meet and re-connect with your PM tribe over a social distancing-friendly coffee/tea at Arena Cinemas or in the virtual meeting spaces for those joining online.
3. Don’t stop learning: No matter if you are an experienced PM, managing PMs, or early in your PM career, believe in the power of continuous education and development! At PMF, learn from the leaders and experts in Product Management. Engage with speakers from companies as shown below like Google, Facebook, and Spotify.
4. Hear the latest trends in Product Management: Get unlimited access to top content from top speakers. Understand how PM is done at other companies and bring actionable insights to share with your colleagues.
5. Be inspired: Inspiration does not always come when you are sitting behind your desk dining table or in the meeting room online meeting. Get new perspectives, see things differently and bring out the super hero in you at PMF Europe 2020. 🦸🏻♀️🦸🏿♂️.
6. Absorb the knowledge; be entertained while learning…
Or after it…
These are 2 intense days. And we give plenty of opportunity throughout the days to hear speakers, meet each other, talk to partners, reflect over the learnings, and decompress. All in compliance with the health regulations and social distancing measures.
7. Get a taste of Switzerland: For those coming in-person to Zurich, enjoy a delicious barista coffee at PMF, heissi maroni (roasted chestnuts), fondue or raclette (yes, there is more than one way to eat melted cheese for an entree), visit the largest chocolate museum in the world that recently opened, or other delicious Swiss offerings. Or take a walk/hike through this beautiful city and surrounding mountains for your daily dose of fresh air.
Last year, On took a group of PMF participants through a morning run to kick start Day 2 of the conference.
Be a part of an experience made 100% with ❤️ in Switzerland.
We look forward to meeting you at Product Management Festival Europe on 11th-12th Nov and defining the future of Product Management together. Check out our ticket options and contact us for team streaming discounts if you can’t make it in person.